- Less than 5 minutes drive from Ocean Paradise is Rum Point Beach Club and the Red Sails beach complex. The facilities offer plenty of activities. https://www.rumpointbeach.com/ They have a great beach bar and grill, a restaurant serving fine dining and a beach rental and excursion center. This area is perfect for familes with younger children as the water is very shallow and sandy and allows for younger kids to safely wade and play in the water near to the shoreline.
- Right there you can rent jet skis, sail boats, kayaks, snorkling gear and more, plus book your Sting Ray City and scuba diving excursions. Most of the excursions leave right from the dock on the property https://www.redsailcayman.com/best-diving-and-watersports-activities-in-cayman-islands
Other nearby restaurants:
- The Kaibo Yatch Club Restaurant and Beach Bar is a casual beach restaurant which is open for lunch and dinner daily. It also offers fine dinning upstairs. https://www.kaibo.ky/
- Over the Edge Restaurant has really good Wahoo thats always fresh. They also serve other local dishes. https://over-theedge.com/index.html
- Italian Kitchen located in East End across from the Wyndham Reef Resort offers farm to table fresh italian cuisine for dine in or take out daily. https://www.italiankitchencayman.com/
- Morrit's Tortuga Club in East End offers casual beach side dining and bar with live entertainment on some nights. https://www.morritts.com/
- The Lighthouse Restaurant offers fine, romantic dining on the sea and features Italian cuisine and local seafood. The Lighthouse Restaurant also offers a very nice Sunday Brunch.
- The White House is a very unique and luxurious dining option located in Bodden Town offering mouth-watering Food and Intoxicating Beverages and you can enjoy their facilities and pool while you eat and drink.
- For a taste of Australia with a Caribbean twist check out the Tukka Restaurant and Bar in East End. Feeling a little adventurous? Try their Conch and Crocodile Fritters or the Cayman Tree Chicken (Green Iguana). Tukka is also a fantastic location for Sunday brunch. https://www.tukka.ky/
- The Taco Catina located in East End is one of the newest additions to the eating scene on the eastern side of the island. Taco Catina is owned and operated by the same owners as Tukka so you can expect the same fantastic quality of food and service.
- The Czech Inn Grill (formerly Chesters Jerk Chicken) located in Bodden Town is a unique casual dining spot that provides a eclectic mix of Caribbean, Czech and other cuisines. Czech Inn does not have a liqour license but you are able to BYOB for a small "corking fee".
- If you are looking to try some more authentic local food in laid back casual island settings there are several locations such as Kurt's Corner in Old Man Bay, Eastern Star Bar & Fish Fry and Vivienne's Kitchen in East End or Grape Tree Cafe Fish Fry in Bodden Town.
Other nearby activities & amenities:
- For basic groceries items Chisholm's Supermarket is a five minute drive from Ocean Paradise. Chisholm's now also sell beer, wine and alchol. 947-9418
- For a minimart Foster's Food Fair (Express) is located in East End opposite the Wydam Reef Resort and they also have a full size supermarket located in Country Side Shopping Center in Savannah. About 15 mins drive from Ocean Paradise. https://www.fosters-iga.com/
- Jacque Scott's Wines & Spirits has 2 locations in the eastern district which sells a wide selection of beer, wine and liquor. One store is located in the Morritt's Shopping Centre in East End which is the same plaza as the Foster's Food Fair opposte the Wyndham Reef Resort and the other is located half way down Frank Sound Road in the Silver Thatch Centre. https://www.jacquesscottonline.com/locations.html
- Alternatively, you can arrange to have your vacation home stocked with groceries before your arrival https://www.caymanshoppers.com/ or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Tourism Service Providers:
For other services catering to tourism please visit:
Cayman Islands Vacation Rental Links: